red nordic walking trail
The beginning of the route is located in Orelc, at the characteristic wooden sculpture of Carpathian brigand "Tołhaj". After the warm-up, which proposal is placed on the board with the description of the routes, we start the trail. We cross the road No. 895, connecting Solina and Uherce Mineralne and passing the historic wooden St. Joseph’s church which was built in 1740, we take the asphalt road and march up. After crossing 1,5 km, at the crossroads we turn right. At a distance of a kilometre, leaving the red trail and going 100 metres , we can see a nature monument - a rock - commonly called "Orelecki kamień". The interesting legend of "Stone Heart of Stepmother" written down by Oskar Kolberg is connected with this stone. From the top of Michalowiec (472 m a.s.l.) we go down along the dirt road to Myczkowce , where at the entrance to the dam we reach the halfway of the route. After learning about the tourist attractions waiting for us in Myczkowce, we take the same way and we return to Orelec . Alternatively, we can extend our march by going to the Black trail leading to Zwierzyń or crossing the Dam to the green route. A route dedicated to people with good physical condition.
Route on the map