Greek Catholic Church
Greek Catholic Church from 1923, now Catholic church Our Lady of Consolation. Some of the former equipment remained in the church include the tabernacle (circa 1923 in the Hutsul style), six icons from the 18th and 19th centuries, the procession float from the 19th century and old Russian prints from the 17th to the 18th centuries . The interior of the church is decorated with three altars from the mid. 19th century coming from the church in Serednica. In the main altar there is the icon of the Mother of God with the Child and in the in the side altars there are the icons of Saint Paraskewia and St. Nicholas.
The Brick bell tower from the beginning of 20th century with bells from the old Orthodox church in Serednica.